Our Georgian-style home, rustic barn, picturesque chapel and flagstone patio all combine to provide a unique setting for the wedding and reception of your dreams. Our combination in-door and outdoor wedding venue offers down home country elegance in a private backyard setting. From a quiet candlelit ceremony, to the most extravagant wedding of your dreams, Chapel Creek Manor sets the scene for a truly memorable celebration. Do you want dancing under the stars to be part of your celebration? Then rent a dance floor and set it up next to the flagstone patio with a DJ set up in the gazebo. Do you want your beloved family pet to be a part of your ceremony? No problem, we have done that. Do you want your favorite horse to be a part of your ceremony? No problem, we have done that. Do you have some other special request? Let us know and we will consider it.
The following are the features of the Gold Wedding Package:
- Rustic Barn, Chapel & Grounds
- White Wooden Garden Chairs, 60” Round Tables
- Two Antique Tables Perfect for Bride’s & Groom’s Cakes
- Five 6’ rectangular food tables
- All setup & takedown of tables & chairs
- Two hour photo session for Bridal & Engagement portraits (Photographer not Included)
- Rehearsals scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Friday if not booked.
- Use of facility the entire day for decoration & set up with 4 hours for the event.
- Parking Attendants to assist guests (no valet parking)
- The privilege of securing your own caterer and other vendors (No in house required vendors)
- On site management
The following are extras and not included in the Gold Wedding Package:
- Rehearsal Dinner Package – Low cost package for your rehearsal dinner
- Bride & Bride’s Maids dressing & sitting room 2 hours prior to ceremony
- Two extra restrooms in Georgian-style house
- Use of the sound system in the barn
- Cleanup (Required for all events)
- Bar Package (Required if serving alcohol) – Covers cost of Bartenders and Security Guard